Last Updated: 02/14/2021
PrimePro, Inc. (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it
through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may obtain from our third-party data providers (“Data Providers”), we collect from you or that you may provide to us when you visit the website www.PrimePro.com, when you use the PrimePro Platform which consists of all PrimePro websites, mobile and desktop applications, and other online services (the “Platform”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
For further questions, please contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy applies to information we collect:
● On the Platform.
● From our Data Providers.
● In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Platform.
● Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Platform (the “App”),
which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Platform.
● When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and
services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
● Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by
Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
● Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any
application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Platform is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may
provide any information to or on the Platform. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on the Platform, register on the Platform, make any purchases through the Platform, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Platform, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at admin@PrimePro.com
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from our Data Providers and from users of our Platform, including information:
● By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address,
telephone number, business name and address, customer names, job names, job locations,
sub-contractor names and contact (“personal information”);
● Location data;
● That is about you but individually does not identify you; and
● About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Platform, and usage
We collect this information:
● Directly from you when you provide it to us.
● Automatically as you navigate through the sitePlatform. Information collected
automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through
cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
● From third parties, for example, for third party authentication, or public sources.
Information You Provide to Us:
The information we collect on or through our Platform or from our Data Providers may include:
● Information you provide by filling in forms on our Platform. This includes information
provided at the time of registering to use our Platform, subscribing to our service, posting
material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you
report a problem with our Platform.
● Data obtained from data providers, including but not limited to property management
systems, procurement systems and CRMs that you use in the course of running your
● Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact
● Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
● Information you provide us when we process transactions, and details of transactions you
carry out through the Platform.
● Your search queries on the Platform.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Platform, or transmitted to other users of the Platform or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Platform with whom you may
choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your
User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies:
As you navigate through and interact with our Platform, we may use automatic data collection
technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
● Details of your visits to our Platform, including referring URL, time spent on each page,
date and time of access, traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data
and the resources that you access and use on the Platform.
● Information about your computer, mobile device and internet connection, including your
IP address, operating system, and browser type, mobile network information and the
device’s telephone number, usage details derived from your usage of the Platform, and
real-time information regarding the location of your device or computer.
● The Platform also may access metadata and other information associated with other files
stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and
video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to
improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by
enabling us to:
● Estimate our audience size and usage patterns
● Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform
according to your individual interests.
● Speed up your searches.
● Recognize you when you return to our Platform.
● Improve Platform, website and advertising performance
● Provide website analytics
● Track click-through and email open rates
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
●Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your
computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting
on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain
parts of our Platform. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will refuse
cookies, our system will issue cookies when you direct your browser to our Platform.
● Web Beacons. Pages of our Platform and our e-mails may contain small electronic files
known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that
permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of
certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Platform are served by third-
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
If you do not want us to collect this information, you may opt out at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. Note, however, that opting out of the Platform’s collection of location information will disable its location-based features.
How We Use Your Information
We use information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal
● To present our Platform and its contents to you.
● To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
● To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
● To provide you with notices about your account .
● To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into
between you and us, including for billing and collection.
● To notify you about changes or updates to our Platform or any products or services we
offer or provide though it.
● To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Platform.
● In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
● For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and
services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email us at admin@PrimePro.com. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Platform and to deliver a better and
more personalized experience by enabling us to:
● Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
● Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform according to your individual interests.
● Speed up your searches.
● Recognize you when you use the Platform.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information we collect or you provide as described in this privacy
● To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
● To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential
and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of PrimePro's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by PrimePro about our Platform users is among the
● To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these
disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information
confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
● With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
● To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any
government or regulatory request.
agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or
safety of PrimePro, our customers, or others.
[We may also use your information to contact you about [our own and third parties'] goods
and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in
this way, please [check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data
(the [order form/registration form])/adjust your user preferences in your account profile.]]
For more information, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your
[We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers' target
audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes
without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the
advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.]
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We
have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
●Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or
some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you disable or
not function properly.
● Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to
share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for
promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form
on which we collect your data. You can always opt out by sending us an email with your
request to admin@PrimePro.com.
● Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact
information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or
services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to
admin@PrimePro.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a
return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
● Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information we collect or that you
provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience
preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to
● Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Platform to collect and
use real-time information about your device's location [through the device's privacy
settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Platform may
become inaccessible or not function properly
● We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-
based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not
to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI's website [LINK TO https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1].
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an email at admin@PrimePro.com to request access to, correct or delete
any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address admin@PrimePro.com, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute's opt-out requirements.
[OPTIONAL CCPA LANGUAGE: California residents may have additional personal
information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights California's “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Platform that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to admin@PrimePro.com or write us at 3517 North Hills Drive, Austin, TX 78731.
If you are a California resident, California law provides you with additional rights regarding our
use of your personal information, and this section applies to you.
of 2018 (“CCPA”), and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in
this section of the policy. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know and Data Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the “right to know”). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), we will disclose to you:
● The categories of personal information we collected about you.
● The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
● Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
● The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
● If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, a list identifying the
personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased.
● The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the “right to delete”). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), we will
review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
● Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good
or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our
ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product
recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with
● Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
● Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
● Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech
rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
● Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code §
1546 et. seq.).
● Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public
interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
● Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based
on your relationship with us.
● Comply with a legal obligation.
● Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the
context in which you provided it.
We will delete or de-identify personal information not subject to one of these exceptions from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a request by either
emailing us at admin@PrimePro.com.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or
delete related to your personal information.
You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period. Your request to know
or delete must:
● Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person
about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
● Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
You do not need to create an account with us to submit a request to know or delete.
We will only use personal information provided in the request to verify the requestor’s identity
or authority to make it.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive
confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please email us at admin@PrimePro.com
We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45)
days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to another 45 days), we will inform you of the
reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with us, we will deliver our written response to that account. If you do
not have an account with us, we will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your
request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is
excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before
completing your request.
Required CCPA Disclosures
In the last twelve (12) months, we have collected the following categories of personal information through our Websites and App:
Category: A. Identifiers. Example: A real name, , Internet Protocol address, email address, Collected: YES/NO
Category: B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)). Example: A name, telephone number, Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories. Collected: YES/NO
Category: C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law. Example: Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed,
marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender
identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic
information). Collected: YES/NO
Category: D. Commercial information. Example: Records of personal property, products or
services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or
tendencies. Collected: YES/NO
Category: E. Biometric information. Example: Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and
biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or
identifying information, such as, fingerprints, face prints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans,
keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data. Collected: YES/NO
Category: F. Internet or other similar network activity. Example: Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
Category: G. Geolocation data. Example: Physical location or movements. Collected: YES/NO
Category: H. Sensory data. Example: Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information. Collected: YES/NO
Category: I. Professional or employment-related information. Example: Current or past job history or performance evaluations. Collected: YES/NO
Category: J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)). Example: Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records. Collected: YES/NO
Category: K. Inferences drawn from other personal information. Example: Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes. Collected: YES/NO
We [do/do not] sell your personal information. We may share your personal information by
disclosing it to a third party for a business purpose. We only make these business purpose
disclosures under written contracts that describe the purposes, require the recipient to keep the personal information confidential, and prohibit using the disclosed information for any purpose except performing the contract. In the preceding twelve (12) months, Company has disclosed personal information for a business purpose to the categories of third parties indicated in the chart below:
Personal Information Category; Category of Third-Party Recipients: Business Purpose Disclosures or Sales
B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
D: Commercial information.
E: Biometric information.
F: Internet or other similar network activity.
G: Geolocation data.
H: Sensory data.
I: Professional or employment-related information.
J: Non-public education information.
K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted
by the CCPA, we will not:
● Deny you goods or services.
● Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting
discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
● Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
● Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different
level or quality of goods or services.] END OPTIONAL CCPA SECTION
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or
where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Platform like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Platform.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Platform. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform.