We have full time openings for SQL developers. Experience with MS SQL 2005/2008 is a plus. Primary responsibilities
include: designing, maintaining, and writing SQL code to enhance system integration between databases and enterprise applications.
These positions require motivated individuals with the ability to organize, analyze, and document complex systems.
Applicants must be capable of working in a fast paced environment, able to meet time lines and work within a team. If accepted,
you will be developing enterprise business applications using a variety of Microsoft technologies.
Our development staff is supported by technical writers, trainers, and a full-service network infrastructure group.
Projects range from shop floor automation through ERP solutions, mobile, desktop, and web-based applications. Continuing education
is a priority at Prime ProData. We offer certification reimbursement, book and study guide allowances, and attendance at both local
and national Microsoft training events.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2 years of experience with T SQL
- Understanding of relational database concepts
- Knowledge in transaction concept, stored procedure, triggers, etc.
- Associate degree or higher or related experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic; self-motivated
- Experience with Microsoft .Net development is a plus