PROGRAMMER (Mid/Senior Level)
We have full time openings for experienced developers. You will be part of a team that develops a wide range of corporate
applications written in Microsoft technologies such as C# and .NET. Knowledge of relational database principles and
Microsoft SQL Server is a requirement. This is a growth opportunity for both technical expertise and career advancement.
These positions require motivated individuals with the ability to organize, analyze, and document complex systems.
Applicants must be capable of working in a fast paced environment, able to meet time lines and work within a team.
If accepted, you will be developing enterprise business applications using a variety of Microsoft technologies.
Our development staff is supported by technical writers, trainers, and a full-service network infrastructure group.
Projects range from shop floor automation through ERP solutions, mobile, desktop, and web-based applications.
Continuing education is a priority at Prime ProData. We offer certification reimbursement, book and study guide allowances,
and attendance at both local and national Microsoft training events.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 5+ years C# experience in enterprise development
- Experience adhering SDL standards, practices and procedures
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft SQL Server query language
- B.S. degree or higher in Computer Science
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must live in Northeast Ohio or be willing to relocate