We have full time openings for EDI developers. Strong knowledge of SQL development and strong knowledge
of EDI design practices and guidelines is required. Experience with Microsoft BizTalk is a plus.
These positions require motivated individuals with the ability to organize, analyze, and document complex
systems. Applicants must be capable of working in a fast paced environment, able to meet time lines and work
within a team. If accepted, you will be developing enterprise business applications using a variety of Microsoft technologies.
Our development staff is supported by technical writers, trainers, and a full-service network infrastructure group. Projects
range from shop floor automation through ERP solutions, mobile, desktop, and web-based applications. Continuing education is a
priority at Prime ProData. We offer certification reimbursement, book and study guide allowances, and attendance at both local
and national Microsoft training events.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2 years of experience with EDI transactions
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Understanding of relational database concepts
- Associate degree or higher or related experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic; self-motivated
- Experience with Microsoft .Net development is a plus