BUSINESS SYSTEMS DEVELOPER
We have full time openings for business systems developers. The ideal candidate will have experience developing
and integrating with Microsoft’s enterprise accounting packages, specifically Dynamics AX. Strong knowledge of
accounting practices is required. These positions are critical to the expansion, customization and tight
integration with other business software packages for smooth running operations.
Prime ProData, Inc. requires motivated individuals with the ability to organize, analyze, and document complex systems.
Applicants must be capable of working in a fast paced environment, able to meet time lines and work within a team.
If accepted, you will be developing enterprise business applications using a variety of Microsoft technologies.
Our development staff is supported by technical writers, trainers, and a full-service network infrastructure group.
Projects range from shop floor automation through ERP solutions, mobile, desktop, and web-based applications.
Continuing education is a priority at Prime ProData. We offer certification reimbursement, book and study guide allowances,
and attendance at both local and national Microsoft training events.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices (GAAP)
- 2 Years or more of experience in business systems development
- Understanding of relational database concepts
- Associate degree or higher or related experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic; self-motivated
- Experience with Microsoft .Net development is a plus